We’d love to tell you more about the programming techniques we use. You can learn more about our techniques and how we help .NET developers with the build of native apps here in our blogs and here “For .NET developers“.
Which programming techniques and tools you choose to use greatly determine the quality of the delivered programming code. Topulus values the use of the best and newest techniques and develops simple and effective cloud-solutions with Microsoft Azure.
- Proven techniques
- Azure App Services
- Azure Functions
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Active Directory B2C
- Microsoft ASP.NET Core 3
- Entity Framework Core
- We develop web apps in C#.NET with Microsoft Blazor WebAssembly
- We develop native apps in C#.NET for iOS and Android with Xamarin and Xamarin Forms. With this, we develop the code with C#.NET and the screen layout in Xaml. Our base structure opens up the possibility to build the apps with an identical code of nearly 95% for iOS and Android.
- Push notifications on iOS and Android via Azure Notification Hub.
We use Azure Active Directory (logging in with Microsoft account) or Azure Active Directory B2C to allow users to log in. With the latest techniques, users can log in with an e-mail address and password, or with their Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or Microsoft account. We ensure that those accounts will get linked correctly, so that when the user logs in with their Google account one time and with their LinkedIn account another, they will still get recognized as the same user and have access to their own data. This is always considered as a surprisingly user-friendly option.
We use Azure DevOps for:
- Git repositories
- Code reviews
- Structured tracking of developmental work, bug fixes and status tracking
- Automatic building and (unit) testing (Continuous integration)
- Azure pipelines (Continuous delivery)
These are a lot of technical terms. Maybe you understand it all. Maybe you don’t. Either way, we argue that we are at the forefront of the development of simple and complex software because we use these techniques. Our customizations will fit you like a glove. Additionally, we help and support .NET developers in building complex apps.
Want to know more? Come by for a cup of coffee!